15- 20 minutes
1 cup mashed banana (2-3 ripe bananas)
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/4 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup light olive oil
1/3 cup macadamia nuts (chopped or whole)
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 cup of frozen mixed berries (or fresh berries)
1 tbsp icing sugar, to dust
1. Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan- forced.
2. Combine the mashed banana and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in buttermilk, eggs and oil. Add in flour, macadamias and cinnamon. Stir until combined. Gently fold through mixed berries.
3. Grease a 12cm x 21cm (or any size of pan you like) loaf pan. Brush the sides and base with oil or melted butter, alternatively, you can line it with baking paper.
4. Spoon or pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
6. Dust with icing sugar.
Note: Wrap slices in plastic wrap and freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Original recipe from: coles.com.au -- My recipe has slight alterations.
Disclaimer: This recipe is by take-eat.weebly.com and it is the reader's responsibility to determine the value and quality of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation and to determine the nutritional value, if any, and safety of the preparation instructions. http://take-eat.weebly.com is not responsible for any damage, medically or otherwise, resulting in the preparation of food using the instructions or recipes provided on this website.