Vietnamese roll (or any bread rolls)
1. Slice up the cucumber and carrots into thin slices or into a size of your liking.
2. Cut the bread roll in half (don't cut it completely in half).
3. Place pork slices inside the roll.
4. Fill up the roll with the sliced cucumber and carrots.
5. Add any sauce of your liking.
Disclaimer: This recipe is by take-eat.weebly.com and it is the reader's responsibility to determine the value and quality of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation and to determine the nutritional value, if any, and safety of the preparation instructions. http://take-eat.weebly.com is not responsible for any damage, medically or otherwise, resulting in the preparation of food using the instructions or recipes provided on this website.