- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
(May vary depending on how many people you are catering for)
- Creamy brie
- White batard (alternatively you can use any sort of bread- suggestions: french bread, sourdough etc.
1. Cut the bread you are using into small slices.
2. Cut the brie at least 1cm thick and place on top of the bread.
3. Wash the figs and slice it thinly- place sliced figs on top of the brie cheese.
4. Place into oven at 160 degrees Celsius for approximately 10 minutes (may vary depending on strength of oven).
5. Carefully take it out of the oven and enjoy.
- You can add a drizzle of honey in between the brie and figs.
- Add a slice of ham.
Welcome to my cooking page where I will put up recipes of different dishes that I make! So I heard a lot about the combination of figs and brie, and to be honest I was very skeptical of this unusual mix of flavours. But I thought I would try it out to see what the craze was all about and little did I know that I would be sucked into this craze :P
The combination of the creamy brie and the sweet figs on the soft bread creates a unique combination of flavour. I really really enjoyed this simple dish, appetizer, snack haha whatever you will call it! I think I just fell in love with figs and brie :P
Happy eating x
Disclaimer: This recipe is by take-eat.weebly.com and it is the reader's responsibility to determine the value and quality of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation and to determine the nutritional value, if any, and safety of the preparation instructions. http://take-eat.weebly.com is not responsible for any damage, medically or otherwise, resulting in the preparation of food using the instructions or recipes provided on this website.