- 2.5 cups natural fruit muesli
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 160 C. fan forced. Combine muesli, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, olive oil and honey in one large bowl until mixed through.
2. Spoon into a baking tin lined with baking paper.
3. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes until golden.
4. Cut into smaller pieces.
5. Keep in an airtight container.
Original recipe from: http://www.thehealthychef.com/2012/01/muesli-bars/ -- My recipe has slight alterations with the amount of some ingredients.
Disclaimer: This recipe is by take-eat.weebly.com and it is the reader's responsibility to determine the value and quality of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation and to determine the nutritional value, if any, and safety of the preparation instructions. http://take-eat.weebly.com is not responsible for any damage, medically or otherwise, resulting in the preparation of food using the instructions or recipes provided on this website.